Our work would not be possible without our partners, sustaining, and other high level members. They provide extra financial support for our work, and we ask you to do the same for them. Please support these community businesses. Contact us if you are interested in becoming an SBN partner or sponsor.
To find out more, contact D. R. Widder, executive director of innovation by email at widderd@PhilaU.edu or by phone at (215) 951-2727
PhilaU’s Strategic Design MBA is looking for partners to collaborate on new Innovation Nexus projects
- Apply SDMBA expertise to refine or completely re-envision how your organization creates value, delivers value and captures value.
- Typical team sizes are 4-6 students.
- Projects generally last 4-6 weeks, aligned with the class that the project team is in, to support the project.
- Projects provide the opportunity to be exposed to new innovation frameworks and design processes, to interact with faculty leaders in their academic areas, and to be exposed to fresh perspectives.
- Working with PhilaU can add unique academic and research credibility to a company’s work, and can provide brand and PR exposure through channels such as conferences, publications, and other academic forums.