SBN Members are independent, locally owned businesses, farms, organizations, and community leaders who are committed to the Philadelphia region and its quality of life.
About SBN Members
Members receive and create value through their SBN membership by participating in networking and educational events and volunteering their time and talents to achieving our shared vision. SBN Members...
- Are committed to the local economy, the environment, and Philadelphia’s diverse communities
- Promote products and services through SBN networks and collaborations to reach new and ready consumers of sustainable products and services while keeping business costs to a minimum
- Support other local businesses that reflect their values and concerns
- Benefit from SBN research, legislative victories and initiatives for sustainable businesses
- Receive business support, like health care plan options, educational events, and business consulting services
- Support other local businesses that reflect their values and concerns, making sure our region - our place - doesn't become just any place
Questions? Contact Wendy Metzger, Member Services Manager, at 215.922.7400 x104 or email email@example.com.
Thank you to Level 4 Members & Sponsors