- This event has passed.
May 23 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm EDT
2019 Excellence in GSI Awards Ceremony
The Excellence in GSI Awards Ceremony is the region’s only award that celebrates and elevates green stormwater infrastructure projects and innovations, the triple bottom line (TBL) benefits of a nature-based approach to stormwater management, and the partners who bring these projects to life in the Greater Philadelphia Area.
Join us on Thursday, May 23, along with the region’s industry professionals, developers and property owners, government and non-profit institutions, and academics.
On behalf of the Sustainable Business Network of Greater Philadelphia (SBN), the GSI Partners will be recognizing excellence in GSI in the following categories:
- Public Projects: Built projects managed in large part by a public agency and/or on public property (municipal, state, federal)
- Private Projects: Built projects managed in large part by private entity and/or on private property
- Innovation: Processes, programs or technology that break new ground, by applying information, ingenuity, and initiative to significantly advance GSI’s impact
Winning applications will highlight the triple bottom line (environmental, social, and economic) benefits of a green infrastructure approach to stormwater management.
We are proud to announce the 2019 Excellence in GSI Awards Ceremony Finalists:
- Chester Arthur Schoolyard – SALT Design Studio
- Panati Playground – Gilmore & Associates, Inc.
- Andorra Creek Floodplain Restoration Project– T&M Associates
- Nature’s Sanctuary – West Laurel Hill Cemetery
- Drexel’s Perelman & Korman Quad –Meliora Design
- The Community Academy of Philadelphia – ISS
- The Kelly Green Project – Asarum LandDesign
- WikiWatershed – Stroud Water Research Center
- Climate-Smart Cities – Trust for Public Land
- Green Infrastructure Living Laboratory – PWD/Drexel University
Thank you to Partner Level Sponsor ACF.