Members receive and create value by participating in programming, building a strong interconnected local business climate, and advancing the local impact economy.
- Are committed to the local economy, the environment, and Philadelphia’s diverse communities
- Promote products and services through SBN networks and collaborations to reach new and ready consumers of sustainable products and services while keeping business costs to a minimum
- Benefit from SBN research, legislative victories and initiatives for sustainable businesses
- Receive business support, like resources, connections, and best practices.
- Support other local businesses that reflect their values and concerns, making sure our region – our place – doesn’t become just any place