Excellence in GSI Awards Ceremony
The Greater Philadelphia Area is a leader in the green stormwater infrastructure industry (GSI) due to the efforts of countless businesses, individuals, developers and property owners, and government and non-profit institutions. SBN’s GSI Partners are hosting the 2017 Excellence in GSI Awards ceremony to bring the region’s GSI industry together in order to recognize the projects and partners that advance innovation and demonstrate the environmental, social, and economic benefits of GSI.
There are only a few weeks left to nominate outstanding projects and individuals.
Nominations are due by Friday, January 27th in the following five categories:
- Public Projects: Projects managed at least in part by a public agency and/or on public property (local, city, state, federal).
- Private Projects: Projects managed by a private entity and/or on private property.
- Early Adopters: Public or Private projects 10 years or older.
- Research in GSI: Peer-reviewed, published, and/or presented academic, non-profit, government, or private research on one or more elements of the triple bottom line performance of GSI.
- Leadership in GSI: An individual whose work has transformed the understanding and/or use of GSI in the Greater Philadelphia region.
Visit the GSI Partners website to further understand what we’re looking for in each category and to review last year’s award winners.
Click here to submit your nominations!
Various sponsorship packages are available to help you promote your business while celebrating the local GSI industry and supporting our mission. For information about sponsoring the Excellence in GSI Awards Ceremony, contact Anna Shipp at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About GSI Partners:
The Green Stormwater Infrastructure (GSI) Partners is a signature initiative of SBN working collaboratively to advance the local GSI industry, innovation, and the local economy as it relates to GSI.
Formed in 2012 in response to Philadelphia’s ambitious and innovative stormwater management plan, Green City, Clean Waters, the GSI Partners advocate for the greenest approaches to be facilitated and incentivized as much as possible, and for the public and private investment to remain as local as possible. Members include locally-owned engineering and landscape architecture firms; landscape design, build, and maintenance firms; and material suppliers whose services and products pertain to GSI. Many GSI Partners are recognized as industry experts locally, regionally, and nationally.