For more than twenty years, clean energy project developer Community Energy, Inc. has partnered with utilities, Fortune 500 companies and local communities to develop over 1,500 MW of solar and wind generation, equaling $3 billion in invested capital. As an early pioneer in commercializing renewable energy assets, Community Energy leverages emerging technologies and resources to support decarbonization of our energy systems and promote fuel-free approaches. Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania and with offices in Boulder, Colorado and Chapel Hill North Carolina, Community Energy has a strong presence in diverse geographical markets. For more information about Community Energy please visit https://www.communityenergyinc.com/.
Community Energy is currently seeking a new team member to support the Marketing and Sales division on its retail programs and operating projects portfolio. This position will be responsible for customer management and marketing operations on energy retail programs, including but not limited to executing and evaluating approved program marketing plans, responding to customer inquiries, processing customer enrollments and cancellations, and producing reporting for internal management and utility partners. This position will work closely with the Accounting, Marketing + Sales, and Customer Service teams. Further, this position holds room for growth in the exciting and expanding field of renewable energy development.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent professional experience, with customer service experience
- Understanding of basic Accounting concepts
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint required
- Professional presence and strong communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Effectively manage multiple priorities simultaneously and meet assigned deadlines
- Ability to think creatively, respond to challenges and improve existing processes
- Ability to perform at a high level with significant autonomy
Please email cover letter and resumé to [email protected] Email subject should read “Marketing Analyst – Radnor”.
Determined salary will be commensurate with experience and abilities. Our selection ultimately depends on finding the right person to join the team. All offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check, references and verification of legal right to work in the U.S. Community Energy Solar, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.