G.R.A.S.S. is an award-winning green roof installation and maintenance company — an industry leader in a growing field. This leading-edge group has received numerous awards for its sustainable design and construction. Some of our green roof projects include The Barnes Foundation Museum, Drexel University’s Lebow College of Business, and Temple University’s School of Architecture.
We are looking for a Green Roof Maintenance Field Manager that is excited to lead a crew of 2-5 people to conduct the maintenance of 50 green roofs in the greater Philadelphia area. Related industry experience is required, but a person that has a proven work ethic and is willing to learn new skills will be considered. Interested candidates should have the following qualifications:
- Strong leadership
- Experience running a small crew
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Big picture thinker
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of plant care and weed management
- Work outside in all weather conditions
- Able to lift 75 lbs.
- Comfortable working on rooftops and with ladders
- 2-5 years experience of general landscaping, gardening, irrigation systems, and/or hardscaping experience
- Valid Driver’s License is required
- OSHA Certification preferred
This is a full-time, salaried position with benefits. Persons with landscaping, hardscaping, irrigation, and/or construction leadership experience are strongly encouraged to apply. Starting pay rate will be based upon experience.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- Hardscape: 2 years (Preferred)
- Construction: 2 years (Preferred)
- Irrigation: 2 years (Preferred)
- Leadership: 3 years (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.indeed.com/cmp/G.R.A.S.S./jobs/Green-Roof-Maintenance-Field-Manager-9b44ebfc7861ad88?q=green roof maintenance field manager&vjs=3 →