Studio Logistics Coordinator
TITLE: Studio Logistics Coordinator
The Studio Logistics Coordinator reports to the Founder/Creative Director.
LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA (East Falls)
Anaak is a minority woman-owned, small business with a mission to create ethical and sustainable fashion. Anaak offers its employees the unique opportunity to make a difference in their work, have a positive impact on the apparel and textile industry and gain wide exposure and firsthand experience of the business.
The Studio Logistics Coordinator is responsible for overall company Office Administration, Studio Coordination and Order Fulfillment across multiple channels from Ecommerce DTC to Wholesale. This position supports both the Ecommerce Manager and Founder/Creative Director, and there are future growth opportunities within the company.
- Office Administration
- Studio Coordination
- Order Fulfillment
- Shipping Logistics
- Manage Calendar.
- Allocate Expenses.
- Manage Factory Charges & COGS Invoices.
- Manage Budgets for photoshoots and special events.
- Manage Supply and Purchasing.
- Assist Bookkeeper and/or 3PL with Wholesale Invoices Accounts Receivables.
- Assist Bookkeeper with Accounts Payables Expense Allocation at the end of each month.
- Manage studio space organization, cleaning and maintenance.
- Pick and Pack Ecommerce orders.
- Monitor order fulfillment on a daily basis.
- Assist Ecommerce Manager with out-of-stock orders.
- Process order cancellation requests and/or replacement orders.Investigate customer returns.Manage Ecommerce Inventory on a weekly basis.
- Sample Trafficking for Ecommerce Photoshoots.
- Communicate with Showroom/s.
- Sample Trafficking for Wholesale Market in NYC, London, and Paris.
- Sample Trafficking for seasonal Lookbook Photoshoots.
- Manage Stockist Order Confirmation and Invoices in Apparel Magic.
- Ensure Apparel Magic customer profiles, orders, and invoices are accurate and true due to sync integration with Quickbooks and Shopify.
- Email Order Confirmations to Stockist Buyers.
- Check vendor Receipts against Purchase Orders – i.e. order fulfillment, discrepancies, etc.
- Check Quality Control.
- Pick and Pack Wholesale orders until new 3PL International and Domestic Distributions management.
- Manage Stockist Buyers shipping logistic and warehouse communications and/or vendor portals.
- Manage Damage and RTV (return) stock and inventory.
- Manage ATS (Available to Ship) stock and inventory.
- Communicate with Ecommerce Manager if changes in Wholesale stock impact Ecommerce inventory.
- Manage and track Marketing/Press order fulfillment.
- Sample Trafficking for Marketing and Content Photoshoots and Special Events.
- Communicate with Ecommerce Manager if changes in Marketing stock impact Ecommerce inventory.
- Assist Brand Partnerships Director and Marketing Director with Content Photoshoots and Special Events production.
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT AND PRODUCTION
- Manage Google Drive shared system for Anaak and vendors.
- Manage Product Development and Production Calendar.
- Manage Product Development Sample WIPs in Google Sheets.
- Manage Product Development Costing Worksheet in Google Sheets.
- Work with Technical Designer to create and manage Style Technical Packs in Google Sheets.
- Create seasonal Vendor Purchase Orders in Apparel Magic.
- Check Sample Invoices.
- Check Factory Charges Invoices.
Must be extremely organized and detail oriented.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Drive, especially Excel and/or Google Sheets.
Strong administrative email communication.
Thrive in a small business, fast paced environment.
Ability to prioritize and multitask.
Understanding and sense of urgency.
Ability to work autonomously, self-direct, and problem-solve.
Proficiency in Shopify, Apparel Magic, Quickbooks, Bill.com are a plus.
Must be comfortable working across multiple communication channels: Email, WhatsApp, Google Drive.
1+ year office administration, Logistics experience, fashion industry preferred.
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to [email protected]