The Sustainable Business Network of Greater Philadelphia (SBN) is seeking a Program Associate to provide programmatic and administrative support across SBN’s team, specifically for our Membership, Government Relations, and Green Stormwater Infrastructure (GSI) Partners departments.
Our ideal candidate has strong organizational and customer service skills, has an aptitude for detail and processes, has professional and effective communication and interpersonal skills, is team-oriented while having strong self-management abilities, takes initiative, is a problem solver, and is a life-long learner. Our ideal candidate also has experience with Neon or similar CRM.
SBN’s Program Associate plays a critical role in supporting the successful implementation and expansion of SBN’s robust calendar of programmatic activities. Under the leadership of the Chief Operating Officer, and in collaboration and cooperation with other staff, the Program Associate provides programmatic and administrative assistance in the following key areas:
• Assist with the planning and execution of SBN’s 30+ programs, events, and other activities
• Assist in monitoring SBN’s spending related to programs and events
• Provide program and event registration and check-in support to members and other guests
• Provide technical assistance to members, including during the join and renewal process
• Assist in identifying prospective members and researching relevant industry and member news
• Regularly update program databases and contract-related trackers, including but not limited to, member business information, attendance, and engagement
• Provide other programmatic and administrative support as needed
• Demonstrated commitment to SBN’s mission and values
• Knowledge of the local independent business community and a triple bottom line economy
• Working knowledge of green stormwater infrastructure preferred
• Ability to be flexible with morning and evening hours and to attend off-site functions
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field preferred
• Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience preferred
Compensation: This is a full-time 40-hour week position. SBN offers a competitive benefits package that includes medical, vision, and dental coverage options as well as generous paid time off. Salary is in the high $30s – low $40s commensurate with experience.
To apply: Submit a cover letter and resume as a single .pdf to [email protected], with the subject line “SBN Program Associate: Last name, First name.”
EOE: SBN is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
SBN is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We strongly encourage people of color, and all gender identities and sexual orientations to apply for this and all open positions.